Airtower Networks, named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies and one of the 10 Hottest Companies in Washington DC by Inc. Magazine, delivers total managed services and mobile connectivity for the commercial real estate and commercial enterprise sector. We are looking for a business development executive who preferably has experience selling to the commercial real estate and enterprise sales community and has developed strong relationships within that vertical. Using their established list of contacts as well as our lead generation tools and resources, the Business Development Executive would be responsible for uncovering high quality commercial real estate and enterprise sales leads.
If you’re a Lead Generation Superstar and looking for a career with a fast growing company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a huge opportunity to move up within an organization, see below job description and apply.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales teams multi-million dollar territories.
- Vastly grow company revenue of wireless networks through proven sales strategies.
- Design successful inbound and outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Source new customers in the market of in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Report KPIs and sales status to management and the sales team.
- Preferred: Minimum 1 year of experience selling or working within the commercial real estate and/or enterprise verticals.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales or Lead generation (preferably in the wireless infrastructure industry).
- Demonstrated ability to design successful inbound and outbound lead generation campaigns and qualifying leads.
- Demonstrated ability to extract information and business requirements from prospects and meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of maintaining strong client relationships.
- Organized and ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven and team oriented environment.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- Outgoing personality with outstanding phone mannerism and expertise at developing relationships.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Hubspot preferred)
- Be a great team player, have high self esteem and show empathy to customer.
About Airtower Networks
Airtower Networks is a leading wireless provider that delivers total managed services for smart buildings and mobile connectivity. We maximize your investment by providing 5G-ready networks.
Airtower Networks designs, builds and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country, including Washington D.C., San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail