Job Description / Skillsets Needed:
- Minimum 10+ Years of Experience in Sales in the telecom industry.
- Vastly grow company revenue of wireless networks through experienced sales strategy in cellular/public safety DAS, innovative WiFi and unlicensed networks, Small Cells and/or converged network solutions.
- Leverage existing relationships to find new opportunities for in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Source new customers in the market or need of in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Complete the entire sales process: assessments, relationship development, proposal/presentation completion, contract negotiation and post-sales relationship maintenance.
- Partner with various wireless industry organizations, affiliates and businesses that provide complimentary services to grow company sales.
- Upsell ongoing network management services.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas and company sales milestones.
- Engage in various channel partner organizations and events to build company brand.
- Provide full-service sales processes, from customer education to final project closeout engagement.
- Manage sales business development associates.
- Propel, build and lead a sales team.
- Provide team leadership and guidance by practicing core values including: creating and evaluating ways to increase sales; creating process improvements; and being accountable for the total sales process.
- Engage with internal engineering and operations teams for the qualification, sell and finalization of a highly technical sales process.
- Be a great team player, while providing routine sales status reports to management and the project team.
Company Core Values & Beliefs
- Delivery Excellence
- Work Hard
- Stay Humble
- Perpetual Learners
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be able to:
Provide superior customer service and ensure all essential job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and safe manner;
- Adhere to all driving requirements as determined by the State and Federal legislation;
- Adhere to all Company and industry standards and regulations (i.e. OSHA).
- Be able to work in severe cold or hot conditions
- Effective utilization of available resources, technology, and tools to complete work;
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures;
- At least 1 year of experience
- Willingness to travel and work on locations for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb heights in excess of 500 feet. Ability to climb with up to 50 punds of equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend Construction Drawings
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record to be insurable and able to operate a company vehicle.
- All candidates must be able to pass to following to be considered for job placement:
- Pre-employment Drug Screening
- Pre-employment DOT Physical
- Criminal Background Check