Airtower Networks, named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies and one of the 10 Hottest Companies in Washington DC by Inc. Magazine, delivers total managed services and mobile connectivity for the commercial real estate and commercial enterprise sector.
We are looking for a high-performing In-Building Wireless Sales Director located in Florida to join our leadership team. Responsibilities including meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans in the new construction market. The In-Building Wireless Sales Director duties will include hitting quarterly sales targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
If you’re looking for a career with a fast-growing company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a huge opportunity to move up within an organization, see below job description and apply.
Job Description/Skillsets Needed:
- Minimum 10+ Years of Sales Experience in the telecom industry.
- Vastly grow company revenue of wireless networks through experienced sales strategy in cellular/public safety DAS, innovative WiFi and unlicensed networks, Small Cells and/or converged network solutions in the new construction market.
- Find new opportunities for in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Source new customers in the market or need of in-building wireless services and solutions.
- Complete the entire sales process: assessments, relationship development, proposal/presentation completion, contract negotiation and post-sales relationship maintenance.
- Partner with various wireless industry organizations, affiliates and businesses that provide complimentary services to grow company sales.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas and company sales milestones.
- Engage in various channel partner organizations and events to build company brand.
- Provide full-service sales processes, from customer education to final project closeout engagement.
- Manage sales business development associates.
- Propel, build and lead a sales team.
- Provide team leadership and guidance by practicing core values including: creating and evaluating ways to increase sales; creating process
- Provide team leadership and guidance by practicing core values including: creating and evaluating ways to increase sales; creating processimprovements; and being accountable for the total sales process.
- Engage with internal engineering and operations teams for the qualification, sell and finalization of a highly technical sales process.
- Be a great team player, while providing routine sales status reports to management and the project team.
About Airtower Networks
Airtower Networks is a leading wireless provider that delivers total managed services for smart buildings and mobile connectivity. We maximize your investment by providing 5G-ready networks.
Airtower Networks designs, builds and manages next-generation indoor wireless networks — including Cellular, Public Safety, Wi-Fi, and Private LTE — in some of the largest cities in the country, including Washington D.C., San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Company Core Values & Beliefs:
Attention to detail